Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copying these another forum profitable thread
28-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Copying these another forum profitable thread
Selections for Friday

Peterborough vs Bristol City
Both teams to score – YES @ 1.65 Victor
When the favourite team is away from home, you would be amazed how many times BTTS comes in, Especially when Peterborough are playing at home anyway. Bristol City have a very up and down form vs Peterborough and goals always seem to follow this fixture. Peterborough have scored in their last 6 vs Bristol City. City are on a slump losing twice in a row home and away, Friday night games usually have goals.

FC Oss vs Emmen
Over 3.5 Match goals @ 2.10
Last head to heads between these two teams have been brilliant for goals, Over the last 2 goals, Emmen won 5-0 and Oss Won 8-0 in this fixture, it could be any score this evening, I think we will see alot of goals this evening in this fixture. both teams let aot of goals in and score alot aswell.

Marseille vs Nantes
Over 2.5 Match goals @ Evens
Marseille are our favourite team at the moment, they do not have to worry about European competitions so are very fresh and this could clinch then the title this season, Played very well last weekend and lets hope for the same 2night, Gignac is in brilliant form lately and can score alot of goals,Over 2.5 has come in 4 out of 5 times in Marseille’s last 5 fixtures, Nantes have not lost in the last 6 games. If they can score this evening i am sure this bet will sail in.

Volendam vs Eindhoven
Over 1.5 FH Goals @ 2.62 Coral
Two very high scoring teams,This bet has come in 4 out of 6 times in the last 6 head to head’s they are both very attacking both have a tendancy to let a few goals in aswell, Lets just hope they come in the 1st half, Volendam’s games have been brilliant for 1st half goals lately and the same can be said about Eindhoven.

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Copying these another forum profitable thread
Saturday 29th

Man Utd vs Hull
Over 2.5 Match goals @ 1.73 Victor
Man Utd will be in high spirits today, they beat Arsenal 2-1 away from home, eventhou they did not play very well they got the result which is a good sign in my books, That win could kick start them and the talent they have on the pitch could start playing to their potential, Hull looked decent in the 1st half vs Spurs last week and have some real flare within the midfield, United’s defense is still not great and i think Hull could grab a goal like they did away to Arsenal a month ago.

Leeds vs Derby
Over 2.5 Match goals @ 1.85 Victor
Derbys last 6 games have features Over 2.5 match goals, they are a team who score alot but their defense is abit shakey and have let in a goal in 5 of the last 6. Leed’s are a team where anything can happen at the moment, they have had over 2.5 in their last 5 games but have conceeded in 6 out of 6, Derby will be favourites today and i think we could see a lot of goals

Bradford vs Leyton orient
Both Teams to score – YES 1.85 Unibet
Bradford’s last 6 games have been BTTS, they just cant seem to tighten up that defense, they are conceeding home and away at the moment and leyton Orient coming off the back of a 4-1 home win to Crewe will be up for this game and a decent performance could kick start their average start to the season.

All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply