Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
F.A cup
18-11-2014, 02:30 PM
F.A cup
17th nov
weston sup/mar v doncaster
Doncaster for relegation at the start of the season and they’re still yet to convince me. Sitting just two points above the drop zone and with Paul Dickov at the helm,
Rovers warrant respect for their trip to Weston Super Mare and the Woodspring Stadium. Dickov’s team have recorded a very impressive seven wins from their last 11 games on their travels and the third-tier team should have no problems brushing aside the Conference South outfit.

The Seagulls can boast just one home win to their name all season and sit second from bottom in the sixth-tier of the English football pyramid. Weston have lost six league games on the bounce and failed to score in their last three Conference South matches.

Im going for the asian h/cap -2 @2/1 Doncaster win
more safer bet -1 @4/5
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: F.A cup
Good luck with Donny.

Tonight I have selected Shrewsbury to beat Walsall and both teams to score @ 7/2 it was 2-2 in the game at Wallsall and Shrewsbury werenunlucky not to hold on.

always remember 'never bite the horse that feeds you'
18-11-2014, 08:35 PM
(18-11-2014 08:09 PM)Toby222 Wrote:  Good luck with Donny.

Tonight I have selected Shrewsbury to beat Walsall and both teams to score @ 7/2 it was 2-2 in the game at Wallsall and Shrewsbury werenunlucky not to hold on.
good luck with your home record can see rewards in this game
18-11-2014, 11:02 PM
(18-11-2014 02:30 PM)sunderland Wrote:  17th nov
weston sup/mar v doncaster
Doncaster for relegation at the start of the season and they’re still yet to convince me. Sitting just two points above the drop zone and with Paul Dickov at the helm,
Rovers warrant respect for their trip to Weston Super Mare and the Woodspring Stadium. Dickov’s team have recorded a very impressive seven wins from their last 11 games on their travels and the third-tier team should have no problems brushing aside the Conference South outfit.

The Seagulls can boast just one home win to their name all season and sit second from bottom in the sixth-tier of the English football pyramid. Weston have lost six league games on the bounce and failed to score in their last three Conference South matches.

Im going for the asian h/cap -2 @2/1 Doncaster winGoal

more safer bet -1 @4/5Goal

4-1 win for doncaster Thumbs
19-11-2014, 12:02 PM
19th nov
Aldershot v Portsmouth

After battling to a well-deserved 2-2 draw at Fratton Park 10 days ago, the Shots will fancy their chances at home in front of a partisan crowd. The home side are priced up as 9/4 and look well capable of spring a surprise.

The home side have made it past the first round of the FA Cup in their last five entries. However, despite winning the competition in 2008, visitors Pompey are winless in their last six FA Cup matches dating back to 2010!

What’s more, Andy Awford’s men have now lost six of their last nine away matches and scored just once on their travels in seven. Throw in their record at Fratton Park and it’s just two victories in 11 against dagenham and lowly carlisle

They’re grim statistics that leave Awford under big pressure to deliver. An FA Cup exit at the hands of Conference rivals Aldershot could plant another nail in the former academy manager’s coffin.

It’s just one defeat in seven for the Shots now and only one loss in six outings at the Recreation Ground for Andy Scott’s men.

aldershot v portsmouth Home win for me at 9/4
19-11-2014, 10:43 PM
(19-11-2014 12:02 PM)sunderland Wrote:  19th nov
Aldershot v Portsmouth

After battling to a well-deserved 2-2 draw at Fratton Park 10 days ago, the Shots will fancy their chances at home in front of a partisan crowd. The home side are priced up as 9/4 and look well capable of spring a surprise.

The home side have made it past the first round of the FA Cup in their last five entries. However, despite winning the competition in 2008, visitors Pompey are winless in their last six FA Cup matches dating back to 2010!

What’s more, Andy Awford’s men have now lost six of their last nine away matches and scored just once on their travels in seven. Throw in their record at Fratton Park and it’s just two victories in 11 against dagenham and lowly carlisle

They’re grim statistics that leave Awford under big pressure to deliver. An FA Cup exit at the hands of Conference rivals Aldershot could plant another nail in the former academy manager’s coffin.

It’s just one defeat in seven for the Shots now and only one loss in six outings at the Recreation Ground for Andy Scott’s men.

aldershot v portsmouth Home win for me at 9/4Goal
good match to watch well done aldershot great second half
1-0 home win Goal
20-11-2014, 12:40 PM
20th nov
Not to keen on this game but nothing else on the football scene to go for.

Maidstone Utd v Stevenage |

After a superb 0-0 draw at Stevenage earlier in November, the Stones now host Graham Westley’s side.Stevenage sit three tiers higher up the English pyramid than Maidstone but this looks a horrible tie for the League Two side. The Boro were slightly the better side in the opening match and Roarie Deacon missed a golden chance to win the match late on.
Maidstone are having a great season in the Ryman League and have won 14 of their 17 league games this campaign. Their home record in all competitions is outstanding, proudly standing at W12-D1-L1
Stevenage are currently in 11th place in League Two but it’s hardly been a great season for the relegated club. They’ve failed to win back-to-back games and their current unbeaten run of three games is their best show of the season.On the away table they’re down in 19th after just one win on the road this season. That was back in the sunny days of August against AFC Wimbledon.They do however go into this fixture in buoyant spirit after splatting Cheltenham 5-1 on Saturday.

I’ve got a feeling this game could go past the 90 minute mark. Maidstone have a superb home record
Graham Westley is a proud man and he will hate the idea of losing this game against non-league opposition. With all these factors to consider.

I’ll back the draw at 14/5
20-11-2014, 01:12 PM
You're on fire Sunderland. I followed you with Aldershot last night cheers, good luck tonight might have a bit on draw-draw

always remember 'never bite the horse that feeds you'
20-11-2014, 01:53 PM
(20-11-2014 01:12 PM)Toby222 Wrote:  You're on fire Sunderland. I followed you with Aldershot last night cheers, good luck tonight might have a bit on draw-draw

cheers toby as i said tough one to call ,as i am not keen in taking underdogs in cup matches but sometimes results stick out and i suggest take your gut feeling Icon_biggrin
ill be happy with draw/draw
21-11-2014, 08:44 AM
(20-11-2014 12:40 PM)sunderland Wrote:  20th nov
Not to keen on this game but nothing else on the football scene to go for.

Maidstone Utd v Stevenage |

After a superb 0-0 draw at Stevenage earlier in November, the Stones now host Graham Westley’s side.Stevenage sit three tiers higher up the English pyramid than Maidstone but this looks a horrible tie for the League Two side. The Boro were slightly the better side in the opening match and Roarie Deacon missed a golden chance to win the match late on.
Maidstone are having a great season in the Ryman League and have won 14 of their 17 league games this campaign. Their home record in all competitions is outstanding, proudly standing at W12-D1-L1
Stevenage are currently in 11th place in League Two but it’s hardly been a great season for the relegated club. They’ve failed to win back-to-back games and their current unbeaten run of three games is their best show of the season.On the away table they’re down in 19th after just one win on the road this season. That was back in the sunny days of August against AFC Wimbledon.They do however go into this fixture in buoyant spirit after splatting Cheltenham 5-1 on Saturday.

I’ve got a feeling this game could go past the 90 minute mark. Maidstone have a superb home record
Graham Westley is a proud man and he will hate the idea of losing this game against non-league opposition. With all these factors to consider.

I’ll back the draw at 14/5 Angry
a late 88th minute goal Angry give stevenage the win 2-1 unlucky for me but well done stevenage.