Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
League 2
15-11-2014, 09:12 AM
League 2
15th nov
Shewsbury v Mansfield town

Fresh off last weekend 2-2 f.a cup draw take on Mansfield.Shrews been in great form 5 straight wins and at home in there fortress only drawing once all season scoring 19 conceding 3,great defence with four players collins,akpa,mangan and clark attack minded scoring from all parts of the pitch.
mansfield however a poor run of seven games without a win and away form dreadful so i expect them to come and pack the defence trying to tighten up and salvage some thing out of this game
8/15 not a great price to get involved in good for the accumulators out there so I'm going for the a/h -1
SHEWSBURY TO WIN
asian handicap minus 1 19/20
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 08:47 AM
RE: League 2
(15-11-2014 09:12 AM)sunderland Wrote:  15th nov
Shewsbury v Mansfield town

Fresh off last weekend 2-2 f.a cup draw take on Mansfield.Shrews been in great form 5 straight wins and at home in there fortress only drawing once all season scoring 19 conceding 3,great defence with four players collins,akpa,mangan and clark attack minded scoring from all parts of the pitch.
mansfield however a poor run of seven games without a win and away form dreadful so i expect them to come and pack the defence trying to tighten up and salvage some thing out of this game
8/15 not a great price to get involved in good for the accumulators out there so I'm going for the a/h -1
SHEWSBURY TO WIN
asian handicap minus 1 19/20
Goal
Goal
22-11-2014, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 04:01 PM by sunderland.)
.WRONG THREAD
25-11-2014, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 09:35 AM by sunderland.)
MK Dons v Rochdale | Tuesday 19.45

Two of League One’s more attack-minded sides meet at Stadium MK on Tuesday evening for a rescheduled fixture and there’s plenty of reason to believe we could be in for a Football League thriller.

MK have recorded four successive home wins in a six-match unbeaten spell to charge into fourth and Karl Robinson’s side will know, victories in their games in hand will send the Buckinghamshire outfit top of the third tier.

Rochdale are licking their wounds after a second consecutive defeat. Doncaster were 3-1 winners at Spotland on Saturday and full value for the three points despite the red card of Dale hot-shot Matty Done.

Done will miss the trip to Milton Keynes but boss Keith Hill can recall Ian Henderson from suspension and the Lancashire club have enough quality in attacking areas to give their hosts a game.

Rochdale have scored three goals or more five times on their travels in League One this season, beating high-flying Swindon 3-2 in their most recent road victory.

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE AND THE DONS TO WIN 11/5Angry good effort but not good enough 1-2