Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
French league
07-11-2014, 11:45 AM
French league
nov 7th
the home team should feel this game as winnable one because Lorient is really struggling and look to be in trouble.
rennes only beaten once at home this season look fair value at evs

Rennais FC v FC Lorient @evs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: French league
(07-11-2014 11:45 AM)sunderland Wrote:  nov 7th
the home team should feel this game as winnable one because Lorient is really struggling and look to be in trouble.
rennes only beaten once at home this season look fair value at evs

Rennais FC v FC Lorient @evs

Goal
10-11-2014, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 05:28 PM by sunderland.)
nov 10th
Looks like there is value in BTTS Nancy-Cretei today.Nancy like to attack no matter at home or away.They've scored 10 in their last 5 games.Their defence cannot be difined as reliable either so given the H2H meetings 1.8 for BTTS-Yes looks decent.In their last 5 games,Cretei didn't score only against Angers on the road who are one of the promotion candidates.It's monday and it's League 2 so you never know how could end this.

both teams to score @ 1.8 . 4/5

A point will take Nancy into the top three and the promotion spots, a win into second and a four goal victory will see them replace Brest at the top of the table, so a huge amount for them to play for.
A win is 7/10 so maybe a saviour bet
10-11-2014, 10:12 PM
(10-11-2014 10:31 AM)sunderland Wrote:  nov 10th
Looks like there is value in BTTS Nancy-Cretei today.Nancy like to attack no matter at home or away.They've scored 10 in their last 5 games.Their defence cannot be difined as reliable either so given the H2H meetings 1.8 for BTTS-Yes looks decent.In their last 5 games,Cretei didn't score only against Angers on the road who are one of the promotion candidates.It's monday and it's League 2 so you never know how could end this.

both teams to score @ 1.8 . 4/5Goal

A point will take Nancy into the top three and the promotion spots, a win into second and a four goal victory will see them replace Brest at the top of the table, so a huge amount for them to play for.
A win is 7/10 so maybe a saviour betGoal
GoalGoal
13-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Nice work there Sundie Thumbs Goal
21-11-2014, 01:11 PM
21st nov
Ath Bilbao v Espanyol 19:45

try and write up later

not a great price but I'm having a dabble

P.S.G away win at 1/2
21-11-2014, 05:05 PM
21st nov
lique 2
Creteil-Nimes

Creteil and their free and easy ways in Ligue 2, 3-1 defeat at Nancy last time out that was the 16th time in 18 starts in which they have both scored and conceded and they have subsequently lost by the odd goal in seven to lower league Lucitanos in the cup and I find it very difficult to see this not getting stretched once the first goal is conceded. Defensive midfielder Ibrahima Seck is suspended which will not help in terms of protection for a back line which is too often left exposed and I expect a very open encounter.

Nimes are far more offensive minded than people think They look to have a few goals in them and I am keen to see Galvan and Maoulida at this level.
They have lost their way over their last two games, losing both without scoring, but this is a good match up for them, they need to get back on track to avoid getting pulled back into a relegation scrap.

Two offensive minded teams and goals all the way for me and I would rate this my strongest bets of the day.
"over" 2.5 goals 2.07 asian h/cap
22-11-2014, 09:53 AM
(21-11-2014 01:11 PM)sunderland Wrote:  21st nov
Ath Bilbao v Espanyol 19:45

try and write up later

not a great price but I'm having a dabble

P.S.G away win at 1/2
Goal
22-11-2014, 09:54 AM
(21-11-2014 05:05 PM)sunderland Wrote:  21st nov
lique 2
Creteil-Nimes

Creteil and their free and easy ways in Ligue 2, 3-1 defeat at Nancy last time out that was the 16th time in 18 starts in which they have both scored and conceded and they have subsequently lost by the odd goal in seven to lower league Lucitanos in the cup and I find it very difficult to see this not getting stretched once the first goal is conceded. Defensive midfielder Ibrahima Seck is suspended which will not help in terms of protection for a back line which is too often left exposed and I expect a very open encounter.

Nimes are far more offensive minded than people think They look to have a few goals in them and I am keen to see Galvan and Maoulida at this level.
They have lost their way over their last two games, losing both without scoring, but this is a good match up for them, they need to get back on track to avoid getting pulled back into a relegation scrap.

Two offensive minded teams and goals all the way for me and I would rate this my strongest bets of the day.
"over" 2.5 goals 2.07 asian h/cap
2=0 up 49 mins things were looking good Toilet
28-11-2014, 12:13 PM
28th
AC Arles-Avignon v Dijon FCO

pushed for time today dijon second place travel to Aries rock bottom and 6/4 looks good at a poor aries side

Away win 6/4
29-11-2014, 09:38 AM
(28-11-2014 12:13 PM)sunderland Wrote:  28th
AC Arles-Avignon v Dijon FCO

pushed for time today dijon second place travel to Aries rock bottom and 6/4 looks good at a poor aries side

Away win 6/4Goal

2-0 winners Thumbs