Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Italy serie A
29-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Italy serie A
My single bet today not a great price but unbeaten this season table toppers Juventus against genoa at 4/9 looks a solid return.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2014, 07:43 AM
RE: Italy serie A
Angry
Unbelievable jeff !

That's all I can say[/size]
30-10-2014, 08:42 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 08:43 AM by sunderland.)
Lazio away to Verona gets my vote at 23/20
One concern is Lazio’s record in Verona where they haven’t won since October 1991 and Verona, 5-2 ,have won their last four home games against their opponents. However, Verona have lost their of their last four including a 3-1 loss to Milan in their previous home clash. So you need to decide if form is king or if the h2h is more relevant.

One way around it is to look at goals rather than WDW and incredibly the last five meetings between the sides have average more than six goals a game, according to opta stats, with both teams scoring in all of them.
Over 2.5 goals looks a shout at 5-6
Btts and Lazio to win 14/5

My bet Lazio 23/20
31-10-2014, 08:32 AM
Angry
1-1 Lazio winning 1-0 man sent off end of bet onwards and upwards I hope.
08-11-2014, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 07:54 AM by sunderland.)
sunday 9th
empolio v lazio

Once again I'm going for Lazio with Empoli only winning once all season and looking at relegation.Lazio going for top spots this year.

lLazio to win @ 23/20 for meAngry
24-11-2014, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 07:56 AM by sunderland.)
Genoa v Palermo | Monday 19.45 |

With Napoli, Sampdoria, Lazio and Udinese all failing to record three points this weekend, Genoa know a win would lift into joint-third and extend their run of unbeaten games to seven.

Gian Piero Gasperini’s side have recorded four victories in that spell, including a memorable 1-0 success over defending champions Juventus at their Stadio Luigi Ferraris home. Although their record of W2-D1-L2 in front of their home supporters appears modest, the Rossoblu have faced four of the current top-five at the Marassi already.

Palermo bagged a surprise away win at Milan in their last road trip but more often than not they tend to suffer a bout of travel sickness. The Eagles have been beaten in three of their five games on the road since winning promotion back to the top tier, leaking at least two goals in four of those matches.

And Giuseppe Iachini’s team have unhappy head-to-head record when visiting Genoa. They’ve never beaten the Rossoblu in 16 Serie A matches at the Marassi, failing to score in half of those games.

Home win for me @ 23/20Angry 1-1