Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
league !
28-10-2014, 10:00 AM
league !
28th oct tuesday.
league 1 preston lying second away to a woeful l/orient who have not won at home this season and at 5/4 looks a good bet

leyton /orient vs preston n.e away win 5/4
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: league !
Goal expected win for pne
Orient 0 ~ Preston 2 Thumbs
29-10-2014, 12:17 PM
Followed you in cheers looking forward to the next
29-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Easy
01-11-2014, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 07:54 PM by sunderland.)
Notts County have won seven in a row and there has been much debate on the site about why their price is so big at home to a Walsall side who haven’t won away and netted just three goals in seven trips.

I’ve looked closely at the game and the only reason to be worried is Walsall won 5-1 at County last season but form is key here and I expect a home success

overpriced notts county to overcome walsall 33/20Angry
15-11-2014, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 03:52 PM by sunderland.)
15th nov
1.00 kick off
Crawley with big missings for Game against Oldham. 7 Players will be missing.with only 1 away win all season scoring just 7 goals not sure were the goals are going to come from so Oldham only lost 1 at home but with goals 14 for 9 against, they seem to let a few goals seep in but not at home with 4 clean sheets.i predict a 1-0 win

Oldham v crawley under 2.5 goals evs Goal
nice start for the dayIcon_biggrin
22-11-2014, 04:13 PM
2nd nov

Notts county v Yeovil

Shaun Derry and Notts County what he’s achieving at Meadow Lane is quite remarkable.County made it six wins from seven League One games and have now lost just twice in 17 in all competitions.

There’s a real buzz around the club. Derry and Greg Abbott have worked wonders – working really hard to bring the right characters into the club. Roy Carroll was a fine example of that last weekend with his commitment and the future looks bright for a bash at a top-six finish.

They’re probably a star striker short from a serious challenge but they’re a massive price again at home this weekend, as they host bottom-of-the-table Yeovil. The home record of W3-D2-L3 is of slight concern but the fact the Magpies have kept four clean sheets from their last seven fills me with confidence.

Yeovil can’t buy a goal, let alone a result. The Glovers have taken just two points from a possible 24 now and Gary Johnson’s future remains up in the air. You feel a negative result in Nottingham could be the end of his second spell in charge.That rotten scoring run now reads zero goals in their last four games and they’ve failed to net in six of their last eight too. On the road, Yeovil have lost five of their eight and that’s despite facing just one top-half team away from home.

With County sitting in fourth, I can see this being another dour result for the Greens. Take advantage generous 6/4 on a home win.

County home win 6/4
22-11-2014, 05:55 PM
(22-11-2014 04:13 PM)sunderland Wrote:  2nd nov

Notts county v Yeovil

Shaun Derry and Notts County what he’s achieving at Meadow Lane is quite remarkable.County made it six wins from seven League One games and have now lost just twice in 17 in all competitions.

There’s a real buzz around the club. Derry and Greg Abbott have worked wonders – working really hard to bring the right characters into the club. Roy Carroll was a fine example of that last weekend with his commitment and the future looks bright for a bash at a top-six finish.

They’re probably a star striker short from a serious challenge but they’re a massive price again at home this weekend, as they host bottom-of-the-table Yeovil. The home record of W3-D2-L3 is of slight concern but the fact the Magpies have kept four clean sheets from their last seven fills me with confidence.

Yeovil can’t buy a goal, let alone a result. The Glovers have taken just two points from a possible 24 now and Gary Johnson’s future remains up in the air. You feel a negative result in Nottingham could be the end of his second spell in charge.That rotten scoring run now reads zero goals in their last four games and they’ve failed to net in six of their last eight too. On the road, Yeovil have lost five of their eight and that’s despite facing just one top-half team away from home.

With County sitting in fourth, I can see this being another dour result for the Greens. Take advantage generous 6/4 on a home win.

County home win 6/4 Angry
county had a man sent off early in the first half then took the lead but two late goals cost us Pullhair