Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
monday night football
27-10-2014, 07:52 PM
monday night football
monday night hard one to call
QPR can’t defend but they can attack well enough and these Monday night games have been pretty open recently. Villa carry a goal threat with Benteke back so over 2.5 looks good here.

Back Over 2.5 goals 1pt stake at 2.25
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: monday night football
not hot 2.0 on a dreary game bet down
Qpr off the bottom of the table it looks a long hard season again for us mackems oh dear!
29-10-2014, 01:52 PM
(28-10-2014 09:51 AM)sunderland Wrote:  not hot 2.0 on a dreary game bet down
Qpr off the bottom of the table it looks a long hard season again for us mackems oh dear!

Chin up Sundie - Villa, Burnley and QPR at least look worse & you have a good manager & will fight ...
03-11-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 10:21 AM by sunderland.)
palace v sunderland
Sunderland haven't scored in any of their last three trips away in the Premier League. And two of those trips were against struggling teams who concede goals aplenty - QPR and Burnley. Crystal Palace have played two fellow strugglers at home and conceded none against either (Leicester City and Burnley). When these two play the better attacking teams, they tend to have higher scoring games. But when both of these teams are faced against mediocre attacks, their inability to defend is typically outweighed by the uselessness of the opposition forwards. Of the four games I mentioned above, all finished under 2.5 goals. And two of them finished 0-0.

So in a tight game i am going to let my heart rule my head and go for the obvious

Sunderland to win @ 3/1 icon_pray
03-11-2014, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2014 11:22 AM by Ryor.)
Well, can only wish you good luck on double counts of heart and wallet Sundie Icon_biggrin Thumbs
03-11-2014, 11:04 PM
bang bang bang

3-1 winners for the macams
all aboard the gus bus Goal

cheers ryor heart and wallet happy Remybussi
05-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Great stuff Sundie, well done Easy Goal

Odds-on bankers in footie often seem to lose at miserable prices, whilst unexpected results at nice prices often seem to happen, is FWIW my observation on footie betting Thumbs
17-11-2014, 10:01 AM
17th nov
wycombe v burton
Tough one to call tonite Wycombe lying third in the table a couple of points behind top place and have had a run of loosing once in 13 games and that was to exeter who have a good chance of making the play-offs,On the downside wycombe have not played many of the top half of the table at home.
Burton
new boss hasslebank takes over Burton who lie 3 places behind wycombe there recent form is a mixed bag of results with there away form suffering loosing 3 of there last 5 so jimmy can boost there morale and start his campaign off to a good start

Wycombe v burton away win for me
17-11-2014, 10:40 PM
(17-11-2014 10:01 AM)sunderland Wrote:  17th nov
wycombe v burton
Tough one to call tonite Wycombe lying third in the table a couple of points behind top place and have had a run of loosing once in 13 games and that was to exeter who have a good chance of making the play-offs,On the downside wycombe have not played many of the top half of the table at home.
Burton
new boss hasslebank takes over Burton who lie 3 places behind wycombe there recent form is a mixed bag of results with there away form suffering loosing 3 of there last 5 so jimmy can boost there morale and start his campaign off to a good start

Wycombe v burton away win for meGoal 3.30 nice price
Goal 3-1 win for burton
18-11-2014, 04:31 AM (This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 04:33 AM by chippy675.)
Thanks for the write up ....keep them tips coming got 2/1 on sky
24-11-2014, 12:03 PM
monday 24th nov

Aston Villa v southampton
There’s no doubt they’ve benefited from a favourable fixture list. The Saints haven’t beaten anyone from last season’s top seven in the Premier League this season but their faultless resilience has much to admire. It’s all well and good having winnable fixtures, but you’ve got to take the three points when these games come up. Southampton have been doing that week in week out.

Ronald Koeman’s team have picked up a staggering 25 points from their opening 11 games. That would have been good enough to be top of the table at the 11-game stage last season, and indeed only seven clubs in the Premier League era can surpass those figures.

They face Aston Villa on Monday night, another side I’ve been trying to take on most weeks. This time with a lot more success. Paul Lambert’s side have taken just one point from a possible 21 and go into this match on the lip of the relegation zone.

Despite the gloom there is a suspicion that things may be improving for the club. They were very unlucky to lose to Tottenham three weeks ago, and last time out got a good draw away at West Ham. I don’t expect them to get battered here.

away win for me at 4/5
25-11-2014, 07:58 AM
(24-11-2014 12:03 PM)sunderland Wrote:  monday 24th nov

Aston Villa v southampton
There’s no doubt they’ve benefited from a favourable fixture list. The Saints haven’t beaten anyone from last season’s top seven in the Premier League this season but their faultless resilience has much to admire. It’s all well and good having winnable fixtures, but you’ve got to take the three points when these games come up. Southampton have been doing that week in week out.

Ronald Koeman’s team have picked up a staggering 25 points from their opening 11 games. That would have been good enough to be top of the table at the 11-game stage last season, and indeed only seven clubs in the Premier League era can surpass those figures.

They face Aston Villa on Monday night, another side I’ve been trying to take on most weeks. This time with a lot more success. Paul Lambert’s side have taken just one point from a possible 21 and go into this match on the lip of the relegation zone.

Despite the gloom there is a suspicion that things may be improving for the club. They were very unlucky to lose to Tottenham three weeks ago, and last time out got a good draw away at West Ham. I don’t expect them to get battered here.

away win for me at 4/5Angry

1-1 draw southamton dominated the game but villa held out