Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bullseye's 3 arrows = 77.5/1 LSP @ sp - Oct 2010
17-10-2010, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2010 12:43 PM by Ryor.)
Bullseye's 3 arrows = 77.5/1 LSP @ sp - Oct 2010
but a helluva lot more on betfair or (Bollin Greta) at an early price Icon_biggrin

3 tips in 2 days, all 3 won @ SPs of 66/1, 8/1 and 7/2

All were confident picks based on good reasoning and write-ups. To get 3 from 3 of those within 36 hours at massive prices (Ahlawy was available to back at 100/1 (win) and 21/1 (place) on betfair) is just inspired, awesome, brilliant tipping. Congrats again Bullseye Cup icon_pray
The posts are reproduced in full below

15-10-2010, 12:33 PM
bullseye

Redcar 4.20 - Bollin Greta - 14/1

-Won her only attempted over this CD in 2008 from a mark of 72, she races off just 66 today.

-Finished sixth last time at Hamilton, just a half length behind the fifth horse (Chookie Hamilton).
They reoppose today, Chookie Hamilton is currently 11/2, Bollin Greta is currently avaliable at more than double the price despite them being closely matched on recent form.

-Finished 2 1/2 lengths behind Simple Jim at Thirsk in July and meets that rival on 3Ibs better terms today. Although the mare is not entitled to reverse the form on that basis, she is entitled to finish a lot closer than on that occasion.
Simple Jim currently 5/1 whereas Bollin Greta again stands out as good value at 14/1.

won 8/1 sp Cup

15-10-2010, 07:25 PM
bullseye
Longshot
Wolverhampton 8.40 - Ahlawy - 22/1 for a place on BF

The jockey and trainer stats tell me no, but there are a lot of things to like if you can get past the ugly exterior.

The gelding seems to enjoy racing here and has recorded four wins over this CD (from eleven attempts).

When racing at this course his overall form reads: 332113114240

Looking at his last run in an identical race most punters will have written him off; "Very slowly away, in rear, never a factor "
However, considering that his overall course profile is generally good, this result does seem like an anomaly to the usual trend. For this reason i believe he shouldn't be discounted at a huge price.

Being the rank outsider the prices on BF are huge, 94/1 win and 22/1 place.
Alternatively you can get anywhere between 28/1 and 50/1 with the bookies.

won 66/1 sp Cup

16/10/2010, 2.06pm
bullseye
11/4 Penalty Kick ?
Wolverhampton 6.30 - Matsunosuke - 11/4

Its not often you find a horse with rock solid credentials trading at this sort of price. It could be something to do with the fact that he has only placed once from nine races in the last six months...

Upon closer inspection all those races were run on turf. The selection is much better on the all-weather as the stats clearly show:

Turf- 8% strike rate (from 72 starts)
A/W- 30% strike rate (from 27 starts)

Based on this i am prepared to ignore the recent turf form and concentrate more on his form when running at this course:

Lifetime form at Wolves- 14731

On the face of it the form still doesn't look fantastic, until you consider that he has only ever run in decent handicaps, worth £10k+.

For example, his last run at Wolverhampton was when winning a class two handicap from a mark of 102.

In context, today he is contesting a claimer, worth less than £2k.

Since changing stable this is the first time on the all-weather, and it looks like they have found him a very good opportunity to get his nose in front.

I had Titus Andronicus and Orpenindeed as the main dangers, both of which are now non-runners.

The one slight concern is the high draw in stall 12. However, on known form he should beat this lot even if he gave them a furlong headstart, therefore i won't let the draw put me off.

Ladbrokes go as short as 7/4 (what i think is his true price) but there is great value avaliable with other firms still offering 11/4.

won 7/2 sp Cup
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2010, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2010 10:34 PM by gazcam.)
RE: Bullseye's 3 arrows = 77.5/1 LSP @ sp
Just gone to bed with yesterdays RP as wife watching some sort of housewives that are desperate on Ch4.
Got 100/1, 12/1 but gutted only 2/1 on Matsunosuke, ha ha!! What a top weekend!!!
I am sure that no other forum or tipping/laying site can better this one!!!!
Groupracers is the db's by far!!!! This is for everyone who posts. icon_prayicon_prayicon_prayicon_prayicon_prayicon_prayicon_prayicon_pray
P.S. Forgot the 21/1 today of Magic Cat!!!!!!! Courtesy of Ryor.
18-10-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: Bullseye's 3 arrows = 77.5/1 LSP @ sp - Oct 2010
Goddam, cant be away for a while, and this happens.
Well deserved Bulseye! Another gravy for shure Cup

Would spamm all day just to make sure you get apreciated m8, not that it was a suprise to most of us, but the fact that it came in such a sequence!
DessieDessieDessieDessieDessieDessieDessieDessieDessie
19-10-2010, 10:56 PM
RE: Bullseye's 3 arrows = 77.5/1 LSP @ sp - Oct 2010
Fantastic stuff Bullseye,thats some tipping!!EasyEasyGoal hatrick