Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
WELCOME everybody!
22-05-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: WELCOME everybody!
Hi Luckypunt - thanks for the kind comments :)

Good to see you here, welcome aboard Thumbs

I think you're our first ever member to be based in Africa. I know nothing about racing in South Africa or Zimbabwe, so look forward to hearing about those. Also, what is Kranji racing please?! if you have time, an explanation in the main (Daily Racing) section would be most welcome Icon_biggrin

As we've already had members in the USA, Canada, Australia and Eastern Europe, I think we can now call ourselves global!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Ryor Kranji racing its Singapore.
15-06-2016, 01:53 AM
Hi all,

Buzzing to be here. And what a time to start! Royal Ascot!
15-06-2016, 02:11 AM
A warm welcome to you Rommy Thumbs Very much looking forward to your previews - and it's particularly good to have another ITFC fan on here - I suspect there'll be many a long month ahead when moral support will be needed!
15-06-2016, 02:33 AM
(15-06-2016 02:11 AM)Ryor Wrote:  A warm welcome to you Rommy Thumbs Very much looking forward to your previews - and it's particularly good to have another ITFC fan on here - I suspect there'll be many a long month ahead when moral support will be needed!

Cheers R

Very happy to be here. Where do previews have to be posted? Don't want to put it into the wrong part
15-06-2016, 09:48 AM
just seen these welcome to the site Lucky Punt and RR

i like rating the SA racing Lucky Punt , tho doesnt seem much interest o stopped posting

.Millwall - We Fear No Foe
15-06-2016, 11:40 AM
(15-06-2016 02:33 AM)RomfordRacer Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 02:11 AM)Ryor Wrote:  A warm welcome to you Rommy Thumbs Very much looking forward to your previews - and it's particularly good to have another ITFC fan on here - I suspect there'll be many a long month ahead when moral support will be needed!

Cheers R

Very happy to be here. Where do previews have to be posted? Don't want to put it into the wrong part

Just in the main forum Rommy - ie 'Daily Racing' :)

Dibs - sorry, just not had the time lately to give that thread the attention it deserves :/
06-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Hi to everyone,
I like to say thanks to Ryor for letting me join this site .. I hope to put some input soon ... Just looking at the footie // So come on WALES //
All The Best Of Luck To All.
Chester
12-07-2016, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2016 09:26 PM by Ryor.)
Hiya Chester, very good to see you here, and sorry about the rather belated welcome - guess I was distracted by your instant impact in the main forum, with the lovely winners you've already tipped! 7/2, 25/1 and 9/1 in your first handful of posts iirc Cup

Wales weren't too shabby either!
30-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone,
Thanks for letting me join in.
I am a Dane, living in Denmark, very pedigree orientated in my interest of the Sport, I have practical knowledge about riding, training (both professionally) and breeding. My bets are small and I try to find bets on unfavored horses.

Hope I can contribute as well enjoy on the site.
31-08-2016, 08:59 AM
welcome to the this very friendly forum Kentucky I'll look forward to your posts
tez
02-09-2016, 08:54 PM
(30-08-2016 10:47 AM)Kentucky Wrote:  Hi everyone,
Thanks for letting me join in.
I am a Dane, living in Denmark, very pedigree orientated in my interest of the Sport, I have practical knowledge about riding, training (both professionally) and breeding. My bets are small and I try to find bets on unfavored horses.

Hope I can contribute as well enjoy on the site.

Welcome aboard Kentucky - I share your liking for small bets & longer priced horses! plus the breeding side of things.

What was your role in training if you don't mind me asking?