Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friday at Romford dogs
30-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Friday at Romford dogs
Yankee for you good people.

7:29 - Benro Bertie - Trap 4 @ 5/4 - I was there last week when he hosed up in an a1 and this looks a weak open. He looks superior on the clock.

8:03 - Snowdon Bolt - Trap 6 @ 7/2 - The draw looks good enough for him to clear the 5 at the bend with his splits allowing him to go clear. His times on the clock suggests he will keep them at bat thereafter.

8:53 - Parkers Dynamite - Trap 2 @ 2/1 - Me and my mates lumped on last week when Bet365 foolishly prices him up on the earlies at 7/4. He went off 11/10 and won at a canter. The final is tonight and I feel he will win again. He ran the bends beautifully last week and should clear the 1 dog and then drive at the opening turn.

10:01 - Halfway to Ricky - Trap 5 @ 2/1 - If Roswell Romanov had done 3 times in succession of 35.40 ish, he would be 1/3 for this race. Instead Halfway to Ricky has been running some phenomenal times in S1 and looks to be a cracking price back in open company. Assuming he starts like he does, he will be away and gone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply