Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
26-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Post: #1
Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
I have put together a new computer program for premier league under/over 2.5 goals. Currently, the prediction accuracy is English <2.5 53% >2.5 56% Scottish <2.5 75% >2.5 57%.

Selections to follow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2016, 08:39 AM
Post: #2
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
English Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Tottenham v Liverpool 6/5
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth 8/11
Leicester v Swansea 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Chelsea v Burnley 4/5
Everton v Stoke 21/20
Southampton v Sunderland 11/10
Watford v Arsenal Evs
Hull v Man Utd 21/20
===============================
Scottish Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Hamilton v Ross County 10/11
Inverness CT v St Johnstone 4/5
Motherwell v Dundee 10/11
Partick Thistle v Hearts 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Kilmarnock v Rangers 8/11
Celtic v Aberdeen 4/6
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Post: #3
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
English Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Tottenham v Liverpool 6/5
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth 8/11

Leicester v Swansea 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Chelsea v Burnley 4/5
Everton v Stoke 21/20
Southampton v Sunderland 11/10
Watford v Arsenal Evs
Hull v Man Utd 21/20
===============================
Scottish Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Hamilton v Ross County 10/11
Inverness CT v St Johnstone 4/5
Motherwell v Dundee 10/11
Partick Thistle v Hearts 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Kilmarnock v Rangers 8/11
Celtic v Aberdeen 4/6
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2016, 07:33 PM
Post: #4
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Post: #5
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Post: #6
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
(28-08-2016 06:07 PM)Kino Wrote:  Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15

Congrats
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2016, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 06:05 PM by Kino.)
Post: #7
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
See next post!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Post: #8
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 10th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth v West Brom 8/15
Burnley v Hull 1/2
Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace 8/15
>2.5 goals
Arsenal v Southampton 5/7
Stoke v Tottenham 21/20
West Ham v Watford 10/11
Liverpool v Leicester 4/6

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5
Aberdeen v Inverness CT 4/5
Dundee v Kilmarnock 10/11
Hearts v Hamilton 20/21
Ross County v Motherwell 20/21
>2.5
Celtic v Rangers 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Post: #9
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth v West Brom 8/15
Burnley v Hull 1/2

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace 8/15
>2.5 goals
Arsenal v Southampton 5/7
Stoke v Tottenham 21/20
West Ham v Watford 10/11
Liverpool v Leicester 4/6


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5
Aberdeen v Inverness CT 4/5
Dundee v Kilmarnock 10/11

Hearts v Hamilton 20/21
Ross County v Motherwell 20/21
>2.5
Celtic v Rangers 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2016, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2016 07:20 PM by Kino.)
Post: #10
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
11th,12th & 16th Sep:
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Chelsea 10/11
Sunderland V Everton 21/20
Chelsea V Liverpool 10/11

(+ home win for Chelsea)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Post: #11
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Great results so far mate good luck with tonight's Thumbs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Post: #12
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Cheers!
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Chelsea 10/11
Sunderland V Everton 21/20
Chelsea V Liverpool 10/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Post: #13
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 17th Sep:

English Premier League
----------------------
>2.5 goals
Hull V Arsenal 20/21
Leicester V Burnley 20/21
Man City V Bournemouth 1/2
Everton V Middlesbrough Evs


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Partick 8/11
Motherwell V Hamilton 4/5
St Johnstone V Hearts 8/11
>2.5 goals
Rangers V Ross County 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Post: #14
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 17th Sep:

English Premier League
----------------------
>2.5 goals
Hull V Arsenal 20/21
Leicester V Burnley 20/21
Man City V Bournemouth 1/2
Everton V Middlesbrough Evs



Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Partick 8/11
Motherwell V Hamilton 4/5
St Johnstone V Hearts 8/11
>2.5 goals
Rangers V Ross County 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Post: #15
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sun 18th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Stoke 4/5
Southampton V Swansea 5/6
>2.5 goals
Watford V Man Utd 20/21
Tottenham V Sunderland 5/7

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Celtic 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Post: #16
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sun 18th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Stoke 4/5
Southampton V Swansea 5/6
>2.5 goals
Watford V Man Utd 20/21
Tottenham V Sunderland 5/7

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Celtic 8/11
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2016, 02:00 PM
Post: #17
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 24th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V West Brom 8/11
Sunderland V Crystal Palace 4/5

>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Leicester 10/11
Bournemouth V Everton 20/21
Liverpool V Hull 4/7
Middlesbrough V Tottenham 6/5
Swansea V Man City 4/6
Arsenal V Chelsea 4/5

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Hearts V Ross County Evs
Inverness CT V Dundee 10/11
Partick V Motherwell 4/5

>2.5 goals
Celtic V Kilmarnock 3/10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Post: #18
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 24th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V West Brom 8/11
Sunderland V Crystal Palace 4/5

>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Leicester 10/11
Bournemouth V Everton 20/21
Liverpool V Hull 4/7
Middlesbrough V Tottenham 6/5
Swansea V Man City 4/6
Arsenal V Chelsea 4/5


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Hearts V Ross County Evs
Inverness CT V Dundee 10/11
Partick V Motherwell 4/5

>2.5 goals
Celtic V Kilmarnock 3/10
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Post: #19
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Next week: 25th - 30th
< 2.5 goals
West Ham V Southampton Evs
Burnley V Watford 8/11
Motherwell V Hearts
> 2.5 goals
Everton V Crystal Palace 10/11
Aberdeen V Rangers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Post: #20
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Great results again mate well done Thumbs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2016 08:25 AM by Kino.)
Post: #21
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
< 2.5 goals
West Ham V Southampton Evs
Burnley V Watford 8/11
Motherwell V Hearts
> 2.5 goals
Everton V Crystal Palace 10/11
Aberdeen V Rangers
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Post: #22
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Saturday 1st Oct
-----------------
<2.5 goals
Sunderland V West Brom
Watford V Bournemouth
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Liverpool
Hull V Chelsea

<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Inverness CT
>2.5 goals
Dundee V Celtic
Kilmarnock V Aberdeen
Rangers V Partick Thistle

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Liverpool
Chelsea
Celtic
Aberdeen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Post: #23
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Saturday 1st Oct
-----------------
<2.5 goals
Sunderland V West Brom
Watford V Bournemouth
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Liverpool
Hull V Chelsea

<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Inverness CT
>2.5 goals
Dundee V Celtic
Kilmarnock V Aberdeen
Rangers V Partick Thistle

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Liverpool
Chelsea
Celtic
Aberdeen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Post: #24
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday 2nd Oct
--------------
<2.5 goals
Leicester V Southampton
>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Stoke
Tottenham V Man City
Burnley V Arsenal

Home wins
---------
Man Utd

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Arsenal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 08:54 AM
Post: #25
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday 2nd Oct
--------------
<2.5 goals
Leicester V Southampton
>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Stoke
Tottenham V Man City
Burnley V Arsenal

Home wins
---------
Man Utd

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Arsenal
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Post: #26
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Fri 14th Oct:
-------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Rangers

Sat 15th Oct:
------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Hull
Stoke V Sunderland
>2.5 goals
Chelsea V Leicester
Arsenal V Swansea
Man City V Everton
West Brom V Tottenham

<2.5 goals
Partick Thistle V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Ross County
Celtic V Motherwell
Hearts V Dundee
St Johnstone V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts
St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Post: #27
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Fri 14th Oct:
-------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Rangers

Sat 15th Oct:
------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Hull
Stoke V Sunderland
>2.5 goals
Chelsea V Leicester
Arsenal V Swansea

Man City V Everton
West Brom V Tottenham

<2.5 goals
Partick Thistle V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Ross County
Celtic V Motherwell
Hearts V Dundee
St Johnstone V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Chelsea
Arsenal

Man City
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts

St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Post: #28
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday 16th
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Watford
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Burnley

Home win
--------
Southampton

Monday 17th
Liverpool v Man Utd NO BET
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Post: #29
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sunday 16th
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Watford
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Burnley

Home win
--------
Southampton

Monday 17th
Liverpool v Man Utd NO BET
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Post: #30
RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17
Sat 22nd Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Hull V Stoke
Leicester V Crystal Palace
Swansea V Watford
Partick Thistle V Ross County
>2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Tottenham
Arsenal V Middlesbrough
Burnley V Everton
West Ham V Sunderland
Liverpool V West Brom
Inverness CT V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Arsenal
West Ham
Liverpool
Inverness

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham
Everton
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump: