Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Eurotrash
15-06-2016, 02:02 AM
Eurotrash
Now that the first games are out of the way thought id post a few bets up for the rest of the games.

Russia v Slovakia
Should be a tight game between these two less pressure on Russia after a good draw against England. last 4 games between these two had under 2.5gls and ended 1-1 or 1-0

Bets
3pts Draw @ 23/10
1pt correct score 1-1 @ 6/1
0.5pt first gscorer - A.Kokorin @ 8/1

Romania v Switzerland
Another tough game to call Romania almost shocked France in the opener and would have grabbed a draw if Payet hadn't of scored a late cracker of a goal, Switzerland had a much easier start but made hard work of it against ten man Albania. The Swiss are pretty organised and don't concede many but Romania will push for the win after losing the opener.
There hasn't been a 0-0 scoreline so far and theres a possibility this could be the first.

Bets
1pt correct score 0-0 @ 13/2
And if im way off
1pt Btts @ 6/5

France v Albania
On paper this should be a walkover for France hence the short odds for the them to win, the French looked a bit nervous against Romania but came up with a late winner after missing a host of chances to put the game to bed star man A.Griezmann under performed and needs to step up if France want to go on and show the rest of Europe that they are serious contenders.
Albania had a poor start but restricted the swiss to only one goal despite having ten men, they have a fighting spirit and can be tough to beat as a few top teams have found out in the past couple of years.
The last time these two met Albania came out on top 1-0 winners albeit in a friendly, but it shows that Albania shouldn't be underestimated and could give the French a rough time.
But with the home advantage and the nervous first game out of the way France should find their feet and the back of the net a few times if the main players perform.

Bets
1pt first g.score - A.Griezmann @ 4/1
3pts France to score 3 goals or more @ 27/20
1pt D.Payet to score from outside the box @ 5/1
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: Eurotrash
Euro 2016 Winner

Bet- CROATIA - 5pts e/w @ 20/1

I placed this bet a few days ago during the Croatia game so i missed the 28/1 that they were before a ball was kicked, i think the best price is 18's now.
To me this team are a joy to watch on the attack they should have scored 2 or 3 against Turkey but never looked like losing that game I think they can go on to top the group even though Spain will be the favs.
Their midfield is one of the best in the tournament with Modric being the stand out player alongside Ivan Perisic (Inter Milan) Croatias top gscorer in qualifying, Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Marcelo Brozovic (Inter MIlan) and if that weren't enough on the bench in the first game was Real Madrids Mateo Kovacic, all this lot feeding striker Mario Mandzukic make Croatia a match for any team in this tournament, Mandzukic plays as a lone striker but they do have reinforcements in that department too in the shape of Nikola Kalinic and Andrej Kramaric so a change of formation is not a problem with quality on the bench.
They also have an experienced defence with Corluka and Srna having over 200 caps between them and even if they let a goal in they have the power going forward to outscore most teams.
I did struggle as i was equally impressed by Italy but Croatia was my pick from the beginning and i think they will cruise through this group and hopefully make the final at least.

Other bet N/B
Italy to reach the Semi Finals - 5pts @ 11/4
15-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Good luck Dave , for a moment there thought i was the only one having a punt on the Euros

.Millwall - We Fear No Foe
15-06-2016, 11:12 PM
(15-06-2016 02:02 AM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Now that the first games are out of the way thought id post a few bets up for the rest of the games.

Russia v Slovakia
Should be a tight game between these two less pressure on Russia after a good draw against England. last 4 games between these two had under 2.5gls and ended 1-1 or 1-0

Bets
3pts Draw @ 23/10
1pt correct score 1-1 @ 6/1
0.5pt first gscorer - A.Kokorin @ 8/1

Result - 1-2

Romania v Switzerland
Another tough game to call Romania almost shocked France in the opener and would have grabbed a draw if Payet hadn't of scored a late cracker of a goal, Switzerland had a much easier start but made hard work of it against ten man Albania. The Swiss are pretty organised and don't concede many but Romania will push for the win after losing the opener.
There hasn't been a 0-0 scoreline so far and theres a possibility this could be the first.

Bets
1pt correct score 0-0 @ 13/2
And if im way off
1pt Btts @ 6/5 Thumbs

Result = 1-1 can't believe i didn't go for the draw aswell, thats the trouble with looking for bets at 3 in the morning.

France v Albania
On paper this should be a walkover for France hence the short odds for the them to win, the French looked a bit nervous against Romania but came up with a late winner after missing a host of chances to put the game to bed star man A.Griezmann under performed and needs to step up if France want to go on and show the rest of Europe that they are serious contenders.
Albania had a poor start but restricted the swiss to only one goal despite having ten men, they have a fighting spirit and can be tough to beat as a few top teams have found out in the past couple of years.
The last time these two met Albania came out on top 1-0 winners albeit in a friendly, but it shows that Albania shouldn't be underestimated and could give the French a rough time.
But with the home advantage and the nervous first game out of the way France should find their feet and the back of the net a few times if the main players perform.

Bets
1pt first g.score - A.Griezmann @ 4/1 Thumbs
3pts France to score 3 goals or more @ 27/20 Icon_frown
1pt D.Payet to score from outside the box @ 5/1 Icon_frown

Result = 2-0

P/L = -4.3pts
16-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Thursday 16th June

England v Wales
Being an England fan its a difficult game to call as we always expect so much but often end up disappointed, there's no doubt that England should win this game we are overall the better team plus have never lost to Wales in a Euro/World cup match (im not counting the home nations matches)
Wales are a stronger team these days and if Gareth Bales on top form then England could be in trouble, they had a great start with a 2-1 win over Slovakia and a draw in this game could see them qualify for the next round this game is like a local derby so anything could happen but surely England will be up for this, they did ok against the Russians and should have won but they need to kill games off instead of going 1 up and then sitting back.
Hopefully Hodgson will be more positive with his subs this time (please no James Milner) and hopefully the penny will drop with the Harry Kane situation and he will be taken off set pieces especially corners Pullhair.

Bets
1pt - First g.scorer - W.Rooney - 5/1
1pt - Anytime g.scorer - G.Bale - 5/2
1pt - BTTS & W - England - 3/1

Germany v Poland
Another game between two geographically close rivals Germany started with a decent win against Ukraine whilst convincing going forward they did look a little vulnerable at the back and were lucky not to concede in that game, if it wasn't for Boateng and Neuer then im pretty sure that they would have, injuries haven't helped and i think that may show in this game.
Poland started with a 1-0 win against N.Ireland whilst not convincing they were pretty solid and should be able to unsettle the Germans more than Ukraine did and if Lewandowski and Piszczek perform then they could cause an upset.

Bet
5pts BTTS @ 10/11
1pt Anytime G.scorer - R.Lewandowski - 2/1
0.5pt Man of the match - T.Kroos - 6/1
16-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Good luck Dave

Have to agree re England , Woy totally cocked the subs up in the last match should of brought Vardy on .. and dont get me started on the way they score then sit back (and wait for the opposition to score lol) , its about time they realised their defence aint all that , they cant do what the Italians do lol ... and im sick and tired of hanging my flags out only to take them in again when they get knocked out !!

16-06-2016, 03:54 PM
Thumbs well done on the 2 that come in mate

Easy and Vardy , see woy should listen to us !!

16-06-2016, 11:34 PM
(16-06-2016 01:33 AM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Thursday 16th June

England v Wales
Being an England fan its a difficult game to call as we always expect so much but often end up disappointed, there's no doubt that England should win this game we are overall the better team plus have never lost to Wales in a Euro/World cup match (im not counting the home nations matches)
Wales are a stronger team these days and if Gareth Bales on top form then England could be in trouble, they had a great start with a 2-1 win over Slovakia and a draw in this game could see them qualify for the next round this game is like a local derby so anything could happen but surely England will be up for this, they did ok against the Russians and should have won but they need to kill games off instead of going 1 up and then sitting back.
Hopefully Hodgson will be more positive with his subs this time (please no James Milner) and hopefully the penny will drop with the Harry Kane situation and he will be taken off set pieces especially corners Pullhair.

Bets
1pt - First g.scorer - W.Rooney - 5/1 Icon_frown
1pt - Anytime g.scorer - G.Bale - 5/2 Thumbs
1pt - BTTS & W - England - 3/1 Thumbs

Germany v Poland
Another game between two geographically close rivals Germany started with a decent win against Ukraine whilst convincing going forward they did look a little vulnerable at the back and were lucky not to concede in that game, if it wasn't for Boateng and Neuer then im pretty sure that they would have, injuries haven't helped and i think that may show in this game.
Poland started with a 1-0 win against N.Ireland whilst not convincing they were pretty solid and should be able to unsettle the Germans more than Ukraine did and if Lewandowski and Piszczek perform then they could cause an upset.

Bet
5pts BTTS @ 10/11 Icon_frown
1pt Anytime G.scorer - R.Lewandowski - 2/1 Icon_frown
0.5pt Man of the match - T.Kroos - 6/1 Icon_frown

Pleased with the England game looks like he finally listened dibs, spot on with the subs today.

Couldn't have been more wrong on the Germany game shocking.

Overall P/L = -6.3pts Icon_frown
16-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Friday 17th June

Not much time tonight so will just put up my bets.

Bets
Italy to win
Croatia to win

5pt double @ 2.62/1

Croatia anytime g.scorer = Ivan Perisic 1pt @ 11/4
17-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Good start Dave , best of luck with the double

17-06-2016, 09:26 PM
well done with the goalscorer mate

Croatia fluffed that big time , cant believe their fans , dick heads probably cost em the match

17-06-2016, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-06-2016 10:53 PM by bigdave12.)
(16-06-2016 11:41 PM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Friday 17th June

Not much time tonight so will just put up my bets.

Bets
Italy to win
Croatia to win

5pt double @ 2.62/1 Icon_frown

Croatia anytime g.scorer = Ivan Perisic 1pt @ 11/4 Thumbs

Cheers mate i know absolute idiots ended up with nearly 10 minutes injury time and it probably did cost them the game, managed to cash out at 2-1 but i wont count that on here.

Overall P/L = -8.55pts
18-06-2016, 02:15 AM
Saturday 18th June

Ireland v Belgium
Ireland started out with a draw and Belgium a disappointing 2-0 loss to Italy so both teams will be desperate to win this game and fight for 2nd place behind Italy, Belgium probably have the easier final game against Sweden but Ireland face an Italy side that are already through and could rest a few players so whoever wins this will be in a strong position to qualify whereas a draw will leave them both vulnerable and open the group back up to Sweden.
Recent form Belgium are 8/10 btts
Ireland have scored in 18/20 games
Ireland are quite strong in attack with S.Long, J.Walters and W.Hoolahan and have found the net against some top teams in recent times including German, Holland and Poland in fact the only two they failed to score against in those 20 games were England and Scotland.
Belgium on the other hand are a hard team to read, a collection of fantastic individual players but as a team can be quite poor at times they always seem to concede but often score more to get them out of trouble, you can get away with that in qualifiers and friendlies but tournament football is different and they need to be careful or they will be heading home early.

Bets
5pts - BTTS @ 23/20
1pt Anytime G.scorer - M.Fellaini @ 9/2
1pt Anytime G.scorer - S.Long @ 4/1

Iceland v Hungary
Both of these teams made impressive starts Iceland put on a good defensive show against Portugal and snatched a draw when most predicted them to beaten easily.
Hungary also caused a bit of an upset against the fancied Austria and find themselves top of the group so they know a win here will send them through and that they can go into the last game against Portugal with confidence.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Iceland the smallest country in the tournament by population, i guess they are underdogs and it's a fantastic achievement to even qualify for the euro's but they qualified just behind the Czechs ahead of Turkey and 7pts ahead of the Dutch.
They had some great results and surprised quite a few including myself, i think they can grab a win here although it will be tight.

Bets
3pts Iceland Win @ 17/10
1pt Iceland 1-0 @ 6/1

Portugal v Austria
Both teams will be up for this they both could do with a win to keep their qualifying hopes alive Portugal will fancy themselves but were not at their best against Iceland and star man Ronaldo was left frustrated by the bus in front of the goal accusing Iceland of being too defensive and small time (do your research Ronny they are the smallest country in Europe Icon_wink)
I think this game could be more open so the diva may get a chance to open his account and this is reflected in his odds to score being odds on with some bookmakers to score anytime.
Austria were poor in their first game but it didn't help having 10 men for the last half hour they will be up for this game and i expect them to score at least once even if they don't win the game.

Bets
5pts BTTS @ 11/10
1pt Draw @ 9/4
1pt Anytime G.scorer - M.Arnautovic @ 9/2
2pts Over 2.5 goals @ 5/4
18-06-2016, 02:21 AM
Good read Dave , best of luck with them

18-06-2016, 06:28 PM
One more bet in the Portugal game.

Bet
5pts Ronaldo first goalscorer @ 3/1
18-06-2016, 06:58 PM
so unlucky with the Iceland score mate , i had the draw but so wanted em to win

Good luck with the pretty boy bet lol

19-06-2016, 10:41 PM
(18-06-2016 02:15 AM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Saturday 18th June

Ireland v Belgium
Ireland started out with a draw and Belgium a disappointing 2-0 loss to Italy so both teams will be desperate to win this game and fight for 2nd place behind Italy, Belgium probably have the easier final game against Sweden but Ireland face an Italy side that are already through and could rest a few players so whoever wins this will be in a strong position to qualify whereas a draw will leave them both vulnerable and open the group back up to Sweden.
Recent form Belgium are 8/10 btts
Ireland have scored in 18/20 games
Ireland are quite strong in attack with S.Long, J.Walters and W.Hoolahan and have found the net against some top teams in recent times including German, Holland and Poland in fact the only two they failed to score against in those 20 games were England and Scotland.
Belgium on the other hand are a hard team to read, a collection of fantastic individual players but as a team can be quite poor at times they always seem to concede but often score more to get them out of trouble, you can get away with that in qualifiers and friendlies but tournament football is different and they need to be careful or they will be heading home early.

Bets
5pts - BTTS @ 23/20. Icon_eek
1pt Anytime G.scorer - M.Fellaini @ 9/2 stake back never played
1pt Anytime G.scorer - S.Long @ 4/1 Icon_frown

Iceland v Hungary
Both of these teams made impressive starts Iceland put on a good defensive show against Portugal and snatched a draw when most predicted them to beaten easily.
Hungary also caused a bit of an upset against the fancied Austria and find themselves top of the group so they know a win here will send them through and that they can go into the last game against Portugal with confidence.
I have a bit of a soft spot for Iceland the smallest country in the tournament by population, i guess they are underdogs and it's a fantastic achievement to even qualify for the euro's but they qualified just behind the Czechs ahead of Turkey and 7pts ahead of the Dutch.
They had some great results and surprised quite a few including myself, i think they can grab a win here although it will be tight.

Bets
3pts Iceland Win @ 17/10 so close Icon_frown
1pt Iceland 1-0 @ 6/1 Icon_frown

Portugal v Austria
Both teams will be up for this they both could do with a win to keep their qualifying hopes alive Portugal will fancy themselves but were not at their best against Iceland and star man Ronaldo was left frustrated by the bus in front of the goal accusing Iceland of being too defensive and small time (do your research Ronny they are the smallest country in Europe Icon_wink)
I think this game could be more open so the diva may get a chance to open his account and this is reflected in his odds to score being odds on with some bookmakers to score anytime.
Austria were poor in their first game but it didn't help having 10 men for the last half hour they will be up for this game and i expect them to score at least once even if they don't win the game.

Bets
5pts BTTS @ 11/10 way off Icon_frown
1pt Draw @ 9/4 Thumbs
1pt Anytime G.scorer - M.Arnautovic @ 9/2 Icon_frown
2pts Over 2.5 goals @ 5/4 Icon_frown

P/L = -20.3pts
19-06-2016, 10:43 PM
(18-06-2016 06:28 PM)bigdave12 Wrote:  One more bet in the Portugal game.

Bet
5pts Ronaldo first goalscorer @ 3/1 misses a penalty couldn't write it Icon_eek

Overall P/L = -25.3pts
19-06-2016, 11:24 PM
You couldnt of scripted that !! Missing a penalty , sorry to see yer bet go down but i hate that man soooo much lol it was good to see his face i thought he was gonna blah

You know hes either gonna score a bag ful in in the next one or go off the deep end throwing a hissy fit and get carded lol

20-06-2016, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2016 07:15 PM by bigdave12.)
Monday 20th June

The look on his face is priceless hes always moaning, mind you so would i if i had to play with Nani.

Need to wait for lineups to decide on scorers but i will put up one bet i have already placed. Will keep it short.

England v Slovakia - Must win for both teams Slovakia need it to be certain of going through and England need it to avoid a tough draw against one of the top teams. Hopefully England will come out and dominate this game, Wales managed to put two past them and I can't see why England won't do the same or better if hodgson selects a positive attacking lineup but thats a big IF.

Bets
5pts England to win both Halves @ 5/1
1pt Daniel Sturridge first gscorer @ 9/2
0.5pt Chris Smalling first gscorer @ 25/1
0.5pt Martin skrtel anytime gscorer @14/1
21-06-2016, 10:23 PM
(15-06-2016 02:40 AM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Euro 2016 Winner

Bet- CROATIA - 5pts e/w @ 20/1

I placed this bet a few days ago during the Croatia game so i missed the 28/1 that they were before a ball was kicked, i think the best price is 18's now.
To me this team are a joy to watch on the attack they should have scored 2 or 3 against Turkey but never looked like losing that game I think they can go on to top the group even though Spain will be the favs.
Their midfield is one of the best in the tournament with Modric being the stand out player alongside Ivan Perisic (Inter Milan) Croatias top gscorer in qualifying, Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Marcelo Brozovic (Inter MIlan) and if that weren't enough on the bench in the first game was Real Madrids Mateo Kovacic, all this lot feeding striker Mario Mandzukic make Croatia a match for any team in this tournament, Mandzukic plays as a lone striker but they do have reinforcements in that department too in the shape of Nikola Kalinic and Andrej Kramaric so a change of formation is not a problem with quality on the bench.
They also have an experienced defence with Corluka and Srna having over 200 caps between them and even if they let a goal in they have the power going forward to outscore most teams.
I did struggle as i was equally impressed by Italy but Croatia was my pick from the beginning and i think they will cruise through this group and hopefully make the final at least.

Other bet N/B
Italy to reach the Semi Finals - 5pts @ 11/4

The price for the Croatians will drop after tonights game mate , well done Thumbs

22-06-2016, 06:27 PM
(20-06-2016 02:28 PM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Monday 20th June

The look on his face is priceless hes always moaning, mind you so would i if i had to play with Nani.

Need to wait for lineups to decide on scorers but i will put up one bet i have already placed. Will keep it short.

England v Slovakia - Must win for both teams Slovakia need it to be certain of going through and England need it to avoid a tough draw against one of the top teams. Hopefully England will come out and dominate this game, Wales managed to put two past them and I can't see why England won't do the same or better if hodgson selects a positive attacking lineup but thats a big IF.

Bets
5pts England to win both Halves @ 5/1
1pt Daniel Sturridge first gscorer @ 9/2
0.5pt Chris Smalling first gscorer @ 25/1
0.5pt Martin skrtel anytime gscorer @14/1

Think I should stick to the horses. At least Croatia and Italy are still in and playing well though, Croatia are around 7/1 now so quite a drop in odds.

P/L = -32.3pts
26-06-2016, 07:59 PM
Sunday 26th june

Hungary v Belgium - 10pts btts @ 5/4
28-06-2016, 11:56 AM
(26-06-2016 07:59 PM)bigdave12 Wrote:  Sunday 26th june