Group Racers
Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Printable Version

+- Group Racers (http://www.groupracers.co.uk)
+-- Forum: OTHER SPORTS (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Footie (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 (/showthread.php?tid=10474)


Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 26-08-2016 08:39 AM

I have put together a new computer program for premier league under/over 2.5 goals. Currently, the prediction accuracy is English <2.5 53% >2.5 56% Scottish <2.5 75% >2.5 57%.

Selections to follow.


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 26-08-2016 08:39 AM

English Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Tottenham v Liverpool 6/5
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth 8/11
Leicester v Swansea 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Chelsea v Burnley 4/5
Everton v Stoke 21/20
Southampton v Sunderland 11/10
Watford v Arsenal Evs
Hull v Man Utd 21/20
===============================
Scottish Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Hamilton v Ross County 10/11
Inverness CT v St Johnstone 4/5
Motherwell v Dundee 10/11
Partick Thistle v Hearts 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Kilmarnock v Rangers 8/11
Celtic v Aberdeen 4/6


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 27-08-2016 07:32 PM

English Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Tottenham v Liverpool 6/5
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth 8/11

Leicester v Swansea 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Chelsea v Burnley 4/5
Everton v Stoke 21/20
Southampton v Sunderland 11/10
Watford v Arsenal Evs
Hull v Man Utd 21/20
===============================
Scottish Premier League
Less than 2.5 goals
-------------------
Hamilton v Ross County 10/11
Inverness CT v St Johnstone 4/5
Motherwell v Dundee 10/11
Partick Thistle v Hearts 4/5

Greater than 2.5 goals
----------------------
Kilmarnock v Rangers 8/11
Celtic v Aberdeen 4/6


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 27-08-2016 07:33 PM

Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 28-08-2016 06:07 PM

Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15



RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - RomfordRacer - 30-08-2016 01:15 AM

(28-08-2016 06:07 PM)Kino Wrote:  Sunday:
West Brom v M'boro <2.5 goals 4/7
Man City v W Ham >2.5 goals 8/15

Congrats


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 02-09-2016 12:54 PM

See next post!


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 06-09-2016 06:05 PM

Sat 10th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth v West Brom 8/15
Burnley v Hull 1/2
Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace 8/15
>2.5 goals
Arsenal v Southampton 5/7
Stoke v Tottenham 21/20
West Ham v Watford 10/11
Liverpool v Leicester 4/6

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5
Aberdeen v Inverness CT 4/5
Dundee v Kilmarnock 10/11
Hearts v Hamilton 20/21
Ross County v Motherwell 20/21
>2.5
Celtic v Rangers 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 10-09-2016 06:20 PM

<2.5 goals
Bournemouth v West Brom 8/15
Burnley v Hull 1/2

Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace 8/15
>2.5 goals
Arsenal v Southampton 5/7
Stoke v Tottenham 21/20
West Ham v Watford 10/11
Liverpool v Leicester 4/6


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5
Aberdeen v Inverness CT 4/5
Dundee v Kilmarnock 10/11

Hearts v Hamilton 20/21
Ross County v Motherwell 20/21
>2.5
Celtic v Rangers 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 10-09-2016 06:21 PM

11th,12th & 16th Sep:
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Chelsea 10/11
Sunderland V Everton 21/20
Chelsea V Liverpool 10/11

(+ home win for Chelsea)


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - bigdave12 - 16-09-2016 06:05 PM

Great results so far mate good luck with tonight's Thumbs


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 16-09-2016 09:29 PM

Cheers!
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Chelsea 10/11
Sunderland V Everton 21/20
Chelsea V Liverpool 10/11



RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 16-09-2016 09:29 PM

Sat 17th Sep:

English Premier League
----------------------
>2.5 goals
Hull V Arsenal 20/21
Leicester V Burnley 20/21
Man City V Bournemouth 1/2
Everton V Middlesbrough Evs


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Partick 8/11
Motherwell V Hamilton 4/5
St Johnstone V Hearts 8/11
>2.5 goals
Rangers V Ross County 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 17-09-2016 06:44 PM

Sat 17th Sep:

English Premier League
----------------------
>2.5 goals
Hull V Arsenal 20/21
Leicester V Burnley 20/21
Man City V Bournemouth 1/2
Everton V Middlesbrough Evs



Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Partick 8/11
Motherwell V Hamilton 4/5
St Johnstone V Hearts 8/11
>2.5 goals
Rangers V Ross County 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 17-09-2016 06:44 PM

Sun 18th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Stoke 4/5
Southampton V Swansea 5/6
>2.5 goals
Watford V Man Utd 20/21
Tottenham V Sunderland 5/7

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Celtic 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 18-09-2016 06:46 PM

Sun 18th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Stoke 4/5
Southampton V Swansea 5/6
>2.5 goals
Watford V Man Utd 20/21
Tottenham V Sunderland 5/7

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Celtic 8/11


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 22-09-2016 02:00 PM

Sat 24th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V West Brom 8/11
Sunderland V Crystal Palace 4/5

>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Leicester 10/11
Bournemouth V Everton 20/21
Liverpool V Hull 4/7
Middlesbrough V Tottenham 6/5
Swansea V Man City 4/6
Arsenal V Chelsea 4/5

Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Hearts V Ross County Evs
Inverness CT V Dundee 10/11
Partick V Motherwell 4/5

>2.5 goals
Celtic V Kilmarnock 3/10


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 24-09-2016 06:48 PM

Sat 24th Sep:
English Premier League
----------------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V West Brom 8/11
Sunderland V Crystal Palace 4/5

>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Leicester 10/11
Bournemouth V Everton 20/21
Liverpool V Hull 4/7
Middlesbrough V Tottenham 6/5
Swansea V Man City 4/6
Arsenal V Chelsea 4/5


Scottish Premier League
-----------------------
<2.5 goals
Hearts V Ross County Evs
Inverness CT V Dundee 10/11
Partick V Motherwell 4/5

>2.5 goals
Celtic V Kilmarnock 3/10


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 24-09-2016 06:48 PM

Next week: 25th - 30th
< 2.5 goals
West Ham V Southampton Evs
Burnley V Watford 8/11
Motherwell V Hearts
> 2.5 goals
Everton V Crystal Palace 10/11
Aberdeen V Rangers


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - bigdave12 - 24-09-2016 10:20 PM

Great results again mate well done Thumbs


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 30-09-2016 09:01 AM

< 2.5 goals
West Ham V Southampton Evs
Burnley V Watford 8/11
Motherwell V Hearts
> 2.5 goals
Everton V Crystal Palace 10/11
Aberdeen V Rangers


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 30-09-2016 09:01 AM

Saturday 1st Oct
-----------------
<2.5 goals
Sunderland V West Brom
Watford V Bournemouth
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Liverpool
Hull V Chelsea

<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Inverness CT
>2.5 goals
Dundee V Celtic
Kilmarnock V Aberdeen
Rangers V Partick Thistle

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Liverpool
Chelsea
Celtic
Aberdeen


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 01-10-2016 04:52 PM

Saturday 1st Oct
-----------------
<2.5 goals
Sunderland V West Brom
Watford V Bournemouth
>2.5 goals
Swansea V Liverpool
Hull V Chelsea

<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Inverness CT
>2.5 goals
Dundee V Celtic
Kilmarnock V Aberdeen
Rangers V Partick Thistle

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Liverpool
Chelsea
Celtic
Aberdeen



RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 01-10-2016 04:52 PM

Sunday 2nd Oct
--------------
<2.5 goals
Leicester V Southampton
>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Stoke
Tottenham V Man City
Burnley V Arsenal

Home wins
---------
Man Utd

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Arsenal


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 03-10-2016 08:54 AM

Sunday 2nd Oct
--------------
<2.5 goals
Leicester V Southampton
>2.5 goals
Man Utd V Stoke
Tottenham V Man City
Burnley V Arsenal

Home wins
---------
Man Utd

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Arsenal


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 11-10-2016 01:39 PM

Fri 14th Oct:
-------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Rangers

Sat 15th Oct:
------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Hull
Stoke V Sunderland
>2.5 goals
Chelsea V Leicester
Arsenal V Swansea
Man City V Everton
West Brom V Tottenham

<2.5 goals
Partick Thistle V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Ross County
Celtic V Motherwell
Hearts V Dundee
St Johnstone V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man City
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts
St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 15-10-2016 06:16 PM

Fri 14th Oct:
-------------
>2.5 goals
Inverness CT V Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Rangers

Sat 15th Oct:
------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Hull
Stoke V Sunderland
>2.5 goals
Chelsea V Leicester
Arsenal V Swansea

Man City V Everton
West Brom V Tottenham

<2.5 goals
Partick Thistle V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Ross County
Celtic V Motherwell
Hearts V Dundee
St Johnstone V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Chelsea
Arsenal

Man City
Aberdeen
Celtic
Hearts

St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 15-10-2016 06:16 PM

Sunday 16th
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Watford
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Burnley

Home win
--------
Southampton

Monday 17th
Liverpool v Man Utd NO BET


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 16-10-2016 05:50 PM

Sunday 16th
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Watford
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Burnley

Home win
--------
Southampton

Monday 17th
Liverpool v Man Utd NO BET


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 20-10-2016 06:00 PM

Sat 22nd Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Hull V Stoke
Leicester V Crystal Palace
Swansea V Watford
Partick Thistle V Ross County
>2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Tottenham
Arsenal V Middlesbrough
Burnley V Everton
West Ham V Sunderland
Liverpool V West Brom
Inverness CT V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Arsenal
West Ham
Liverpool
Inverness

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham
Everton


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 22-10-2016 07:35 PM

Sat 22nd Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Hull V Stoke
Leicester V Crystal Palace
Swansea V Watford
Partick Thistle V Ross County

>2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Tottenham
Arsenal V Middlesbrough
/Burnley V Everton
West Ham V Sunderland
Liverpool V West Brom
Inverness CT V Kilmarnock

Home Wins
---------
Arsenal
West Ham
Liverpool

Inverness

Away Wins
---------
Tottenham
Everton


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 23-10-2016 07:34 AM

Sun 23rd Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Chelsea V Man Utd
>2.5 goals
Man City V Southampton
St Johnstone V Dundee

Home Wins
---------
Man City
St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 23-10-2016 05:46 PM

Sun 23rd Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Chelsea V Man Utd
>2.5 goals
Man City V Southampton
St Johnstone V Dundee

Home Wins
---------
Man City
St Johnstone


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 24-10-2016 02:15 PM

Tue 25th Oct
------------
>2.5 goals
Hamilton V Aberdeen

Away Wins
---------
Aberdeen

Wed 26th Oct
------------
Kilmarnock V Hearts NO BET
<2.5 goals
Dundee V Partick
Motherwell V Inverness
>2.5 goals
Rangers V St Johnstone
Ross County V Celtic

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Celtic


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 27-10-2016 05:02 AM

Tue 25th Oct
------------
>2.5 goals
Hamilton V Aberdeen

Away Wins
---------
Aberdeen

Wed 26th Oct
------------
Kilmarnock V Hearts NO BET
<2.5 goals
Dundee V Partick
Motherwell V Inverness
>2.5 goals
Rangers V St Johnstone
Ross County V Celtic

Home Wins
---------
Rangers

Away Wins
---------
Celtic


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 28-10-2016 12:07 PM

Sat 29th Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Bournemouth
Watford V Hull

>2.5 goals
Sunderland V Arsenal
Man Utd V Burnley
Tottenham V Leicester
West Brom V Man City
Crystal Palace V Liverpool

<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Dundee
Inverness CT V Hearts
Motherwell V Ross County

>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Celtic
Rangers V Kilmarnock
St Johnstone V Partick Thistle

Home Wins
---------
Man Utd
Tottenham
Rangers
St Johnstone

Away wins
---------
Arsenal
Man City
Liverpool
Celtic


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 30-10-2016 09:32 AM

Sat 29th Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Middlesbrough V Bournemouth
Watford V Hull


>2.5 goals
Sunderland V Arsenal
Man Utd V Burnley
Tottenham V Leicester
West Brom V Man City
Crystal Palace V Liverpool


<2.5 goals
Hamilton V Dundee
Inverness CT V Hearts
Motherwell V Ross County

>2.5 goals
Aberdeen V Celtic
Rangers V Kilmarnock
St Johnstone V Partick Thistle


Home Wins
---------
Man Utd
Tottenham
Rangers
St Johnstone

Away wins
---------
Arsenal
Man City
Liverpool
Celtic



RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 30-10-2016 09:33 AM

Sun 30th Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Everton V West Ham
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Chelsea

Mon 31st Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V Swansea

Away Win
--------
Chelsea


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 01-11-2016 06:07 AM

Sun 30th Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Everton V West Ham
>2.5 goals
Southampton V Chelsea

Mon 31st Oct
------------
<2.5 goals
Stoke V Swansea

Away Win
--------
Chelsea


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 03-11-2016 09:07 AM

Friday 4th November 2016
------------------------
Partick V Aberdeen NO BET

Saturday 5th November 2016
--------------------------
<25 goals
Dundee V Motherwell
Hearts V St Johnstone
Kilmarnock V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Celtic V Inverness CT

Sunday 6th November 2016
------------------------
>2.5 goals
Ross County V Rangers

Home Win
--------
Celtic

Away Win
--------
Rangers

Will post rest later.


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 03-11-2016 10:10 AM

Saturday 5th November 2016
--------------------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Sunderland
Burnley V Crystal Palace
>2.5 goals
Man City V Middlesbrough
West Ham V Stoke
Chelsea V Everton

Sunday 6th November 2016
------------------------
>2.5 goals
Arsenal V Tottenham
Hull V Southampton
Liverpool V Watford
Swansea V Man Utd
Leicester V West Brom

Home Win
--------
Man City
West Ham
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Leicester

Away Win
--------
Southampton
Man Utd


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 06-11-2016 07:04 PM

Friday 4th November 2016
------------------------
Partick V Aberdeen NO BET

Saturday 5th November 2016
--------------------------
<2.5 goals
Dundee V Motherwell
Hearts V St Johnstone
Kilmarnock V Hamilton
>2.5 goals
Celtic V Inverness CT

Sunday 6th November 2016
------------------------
>2.5 goals
Ross County V Rangers

Home Win
--------
Celtic

Away Win
--------
Rangers

Saturday 5th November 2016
--------------------------
<2.5 goals
Bournemouth V Sunderland
Burnley V Crystal Palace
>2.5 goals
Man City V Middlesbrough
West Ham V Stoke
Chelsea V Everton

Sunday 6th November 2016
------------------------
>2.5 goals
Arsenal V Tottenham
Hull V Southampton
Liverpool V Watford
Swansea V Man Utd
Leicester V West Brom


Home Win
--------
Man City
West Ham
Chelsea
Arsenal
Liverpool
Leicester

Away Win
--------
Southampton
Man Utd


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 17-11-2016 04:22 PM

Friday 18th Nov
---------------
>2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Celtic

Sat 19th Nov
------------
Man Utd V Arsenal NO BET
<2.5 goals
Stoke V Bournemouth
Sunderland V Hull
Watford V Leicester
Inverness CT V Aberdeen
Motherwell V Partick Thistle
>2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Man City
Everton V Swansea
Southampton V Liverpool
Tottenham V West Ham
Rangers V Dundee
St Johnstone V Ross County

Mon 21st Nov
------------
Hamilton V Hearts NO BET

Home Wins
----------
Celtic
Everton
Tottenham
Rangers
St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Liverpool


RE: Premier League under/over 2.5 goals 2016-17 - Kino - 19-11-2016 08:25 PM

Friday 18th Nov
---------------
>2.5 goals
Kilmarnock V Celtic

Sat 19th Nov
------------
Man Utd V Arsenal NO BET
<2.5 goals
Stoke V Bournemouth
Sunderland V Hull
Watford V Leicester
Inverness CT V Aberdeen
Motherwell V Partick Thistle
>2.5 goals
Crystal Palace V Man City
Everton V Swansea
Southampton V Liverpool
Tottenham V West Ham
Rangers V Dundee
St Johnstone V Ross County

Mon 21st Nov
------------
Hamilton V Hearts NO BET

Home Wins
----------
Celtic
Everton
Tottenham
Rangers
St Johnstone

Away Wins
---------
Man City
Liverpool

This is not going well - I may return later in the season